Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

"Crucify Them": The Obama EPA's Way

Michelle Malkin, New York Post
One of President Obama's radical eco-bureaucrats has apologized for confirming an indelible truth: This White House treats politically incorrect private industries as public enemies who deserve regulatory death sentences.Environmental Protection Agency administrator Al Armendariz, an avowed greenie on leave from Southern Methodist University, gave a little-noticed speech in 2010 outlining his sadistic philosophy. "I was in a meeting once, and I gave an analogy to my staff about my philosophy of enforcement, and I think it was probably a little crude and maybe not appropriate for the...

local job fairs job fairs in charlotte nc job fair sacramento

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY chicago bulls blogs